Frequently Asked Questions
- “Standard” meets the minimum UNBS requirements (density of 20 kg/m3); recommended for user weight of 50kgs or less. Its expected lifespan is a maximum of 2 years – the latter will depend on weight of the user.
- “High density” is our premium foam that far exceeds minimum UNBS requirement (density of 28 kg/m3); It has a lifespan of at least 5 years.
- “Orthopedic” also far exceeds minimum UNBS requirement (density of 80 kg/m3). In most cases, customers that select this very firm mattress have chronic back pain.
Yes, we can produce a customized mattress. The parameter that we can customize is size of mattress. The lead time depends on quantity of order as well as number of orders already in process.
The other consideration for customized mattresses is type of foam. We offer three grades of foam –
- “standard” which meets the minimum UNBS requirements (density of 20 kg/m3);
- “high density” our premium foam that far exceeds minimum UNBS requirement (density of 28 kg/m3);
- “Orthopedic” which also far exceeds minimum UNBS requirement (density of 80 kg/m3)
The way to tell if a mattress is worn out and requires replacement is when it starts to sag – i.e. when you lie on it and it fails to bounce back.
Mattress lifespan depends on a couple of things:
- Grade of foam: The higher the density of the mattress, the longer it will last.
- Total body weight of users: The heavier the users’ weight the shorter the lifespan of the mattress.
- Frequency of use: The more you use a mattress the faster it wears down.
We believe we offer value for money.
A mattress lasts several months or years – depending on the quality of the foam, user(s) body weight and frequency of use.
The cost of a mattress must be spread over the useful life of the mattress. For instance, if you purchase a high density mattress, the effective cost per annum for 5 years will be less than UGX 100,000
We offer discounts for purchases of 5 mattresses or more. Please contact our hotline 0759 817 847 for more details.
We can exchange a mattress that has not been used, provided it is returned to the shop where it was purchased within 24 hours together with the receipt.
We encourage that you get and safely keep a receipt for any purchase of a Crest Foam mattress. If you have any challenges with the product and suspect that it is counterfeit, please contact us via email
Please reach us on our email: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Location where you would like to trade
- Phone number
- Capital you can raise to make your first purchase